Sunday 15 May 2011

The Early Bird, catches the Mango!!!!!!

Good Morning, fellow Bloggers............

I don't know about you, fellow bloggers, but I love to get up early in the morning, and just enjoy the peace and stillness of the morning, it makes life worth living and also, it makes art, worth doing. So let's get to it!

I stayed up late last night night to finish my mango, yes that is the same mango that i talked about, that I would be posting a picture very soon. And without further adieu, here it is:


Pretty cool, right? Now normally I am a very humble person, but I must say, that this is by far, one of the best pieces that I have ever done!

As you can see it is lacking the atmosphere and shadow, and the reason that I have not yet included them is because, I am afraid that I would mess it up and I would have to strangle myself to death!

So I just wanted to show you guys it, before I possible ruin it and commit suicide. All right I probable would not commit suicide, but I'll Be pretty mad with myself, if I ruin it.

I am very proud of my creation and I am really thinking about art in Form 4, Seriously.

So keep following my fellow bloggers, to see if I do a good atmosphere or if I kill myself!!

Until then, fellow Bloggers..............

No comments:

Post a Comment