Saturday 18 June 2011

Let's blog about Blogging.................

G'day................fellow bloggers,
It's been about a year since I've been doing this blogging thing and I must say that it has been a really liberating experience. You see usually, we as people are confined to the limits of paper and pen, however an individual with such a mind set will be left behind in an advancing world. What I like about Miss is that she encourages us to use the technological advancements surrounding us, and to apply it into our work. It is relaxing to blog because it takes your mind off other things and it is a lot less stressful than writing a simple journal on paper.

The experience is more fun whenever you go digital. For instance, let's say that I have a picture that I want to show, just take a snapshot, write up a post, then publish it. It's as simple as that, and now the whole world can see my blog!!!

Art cannot be defined by limitations and those limitations have been set by an individuals attitude on his work. But the way in which the fun of blogging have been incorporated into work, those limitation have just been broken.

For me, my blog means sharing with the world, sharing ideas and creations of my own, and even assisting others with their work. Blogging is the most effective and simplest way to do this. 

All in all it was really a great experience to do different things. Hopefully Miss will continue to encourage the blogging experience in Form 3. My Art teacher is really great and she tells you it as it is, no matter how cold it may be and that is what I like about her, always innovative and opionative.

There are many ways in which a blog can impact on you, and I do hope that I have made my Impact too.


That's all for now, fellow bloggers......................

No comments:

Post a Comment