Sunday 6 May 2012

A lot of catching up to do....

G'day fellow Bloggers......

It's been a long while since I've blogged, about a year now. Since then many things have changed, I'm in form 3 now going up for the NCSE exams in about a month's time, I've done some brand new art work for my great art teachers Mrs Davis and guess what...I'll actually be doing Art for the CSEC exams.

I never thought that I would ever be saying that...because I am really a science nerd but my Art teacher saw my potential and it would really be a shame if it would all be lost. So for the next year and a half, I'll be doing Art at an Ordinary Level (O-level.).

Just in case your wondering, I chose Painting (and mix media) and Drawing as my primary Art categories to work on, hence forth, most of the work I'll be posting will be painting and drawing pieces.

All right so i know that I've got a lot of catching up to do, but I've decided not to do all of it on one HUGE post. I'll be doing separated posts examining each type of Art piece, one by one. In my next post, I'll be covering a replica painting that I did around September of 2011.

Until then, fellow bloggers..........

No comments:

Post a Comment