Sunday 6 May 2012

End of Term Exam Form 3 T1.........

G'day fellow Bloggers........

We have to come to a very important juncture in my Form 3 Art experience, i.e. the End of Term 1 art exam!
I feel as though exams were created to make our lives even more miserable, there is the need to study constantly if you want to do good, then if you do bad, you have to face the abusive remarks of parents (not that i have any experience in that field) and around this time of year you just feel like your brain will explode, spewing out all the information that you crammed the night before all over the place. I SWEAR, that if i was in power, I'd make it so that there would NEVER have to be a word like "test," or "exam," or "report card." I'd KILL i ever saw another paper with that algebraic gibberish on it. Sometimes.....sometimes..... i just feel like putting a gun to my head....and..and just end it all!!!!

Sigh...but then again, that's just my opinion. Don't mind that at all. Anyway, on a lighter note; the Art exam required that we incorporate the paper sculpture techniques that we learnt over the years, in making a package for a jewelry item (not unlike the ones that I showed in my previous post). We had a very generous time limit of 3 hours and within minutes, when i looked about the class, I saw little boxes and bags taking shape.

My package came out really well and professional, especially with the little call card that i put on the inner cover:-






I scored full marks on my End of Term for this piece and I was really proud of myself having done something so professionally.

And with that I end the coverage of Term 1 of Form 3, but don't worry we have even more new and exciting things to re live in the coverage of Term 2!

Until then............Fellow bloggers...

No comments:

Post a Comment