Tuesday 21 August 2012

Term 3....

G'day fellow bloggers.....

This post commemorates the start of Term 3 but more importantly, the start of my official preparation for the CSEC exams which I'll be doing a year earlier than usual.

As usual Miss laid out the topics for the term as follows:-

1st TOPIC:-
Painting - (landscape) - (2 to 3 weeks)

and.........

2ND TOPIC:-
The Mosaic

Now I have had some 'experience' in the Painting criteria, but I've never even heard the word Mosaic in my entire life!

I guess I have to do some extra research on that.

Now I can really feel the pressure on me as I have fully committed myself to do Art at more than just a mediocre level.

I know that the road ahead me is rough, but lets hope that I can 'smoothen' it out to the best of my ability.

The next post will be an account of my painting of the landscape.

Until then fellow bloggers...........

No comments:

Post a Comment